Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wedding Vow Letter Boy Troubles...?

Boy troubles...? - wedding vow letter

So, my friend goes too fast for me ... sexually, not only physically and emotionally. We know for a month and sent me letters, like marriage vows. He always writes me e-mails or other, how much he cares about me see how it makes me so happy, and is the best part of his time. It has not really know how to behave like a friend. His latest girlfriend was three years ago and feels funny, more experienced than he. I had at least one friend every year for the past five years. It is also three years older than me. I think he tries to be a good friend. Moreover, I liked very much before you have to visit and now we just think of all the negative things I like about him. But do not think I like it loves me so much. I do not know if it's just a phase that I'm through, because I loved him before and sometimes I still want to, but sometimes it's embarrassing. I really do not know what to do ...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell him that the EFF and chill out, he takes things too quickly. That is all.

Post a Comment