Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cervix Dilation Chart What Should I Do About This? 40+ Weeks Along And No Doc Willing To Help?

What should i do about this? 40+ weeks along and no doc willing to help? - cervix dilation chart

Ok, this is my fourth pregnancy and I know that my husband knows that she is the last week in August Pregnant and thought it was because of the 10 June and changed in my letter and say I am for 25 June. You do not have control of cervical dilation in a month when she up to 2 cm of 11 It impressed me greatly expanded in May and told me he was setting every 6-8 minutes at 20 and then still check my neck and I got a second opinion from another hospital, saying they need to be raised soon. You are not here yet, because they need a doctor to his transfer to hospital for better and for me it would be 3 weeks, then the baby. who said that if the natural birth that I agree, and I had the baby there, but it shoULD i do? The one I'm currently before she delivered and I had someone there for 20 minutes at birth and to ask the time was it was placed in the child's head completely removed. I'm scared, what should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment