Sunday, February 28, 2010

How To Get Downloaded Files From Limewire To Usb How To Get Music From LimeWire To My Tmobile Cell Phone?

How to get music from LimeWire to my Tmobile cell phone? - how to get downloaded files from limewire to usb

I have a tmobile Nokia 6263, and I searched everywhere looking for ways to find songs from LimeWire transfer to my phone. I have a cable with a USB cable and my cell phone has an MP3, but still nothing.
Song 1.Download
2.If you discover the complete archive
3.If U See The Hit Song Thrush U Explore
4.Right click it and click on Add to playlist Windows Media
UU 5.Once Sure Do That Make A Song 2 Save the playlist
6.Afta that U goes to the Sync icon on the Windows Media Player
7.Plug In Sync should (cable USB sync cable one side and an outlet side U) on your phone
Hit the view 8.Once Start Sync
9.Afta did u go to My Computer
Go 10.Then removable device 2
I could not find where it says sync, and it wasremovable device in My Computer. = (
Please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment