Monday, February 8, 2010

Throat Infections And Rashes Can You Get Strep Throat From Someone Who Has Strep Infection?

Can you get strep throat from someone who has strep infection? - throat infections and rashes

my friend found out that she a streptococcal (infection was a skin rash with itching huge) and has the doctor told him it was an allergic reaction, he returned to school and then the doctor "today and he told me that they have a streptococcal infection. Yesterday I drank my milk and juice at breakfast, I could have a sore throat, because my neck scratched today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was atleast 24 hours on antibiotics? You should still take control, especially since she had the rash. it was not good for them!

Anonymous said...

Yes, if you share with your friends, food and saliva is transferred to you, you may receive a streptococcal infection. If your throat still hurts, see your doctor.

Post a Comment