Monday, February 22, 2010

Website Un Blocker Mozilla Firefox: Ask For-cookie Accept Or Deny...how To Enable?

Mozilla Firefox: Ask for-cookie accept or deny...how to enable? - website un blocker

I installed Mozilla Firefox 3.6. I use a wide range of accessories. But it is precisely in the fact I've noticed recently that Firefox does not ask me to accept all cookies or Web sites you visit to fall. The configuration of most concern are the Options> Privacy> Accept cookies status =>: tagging and Options> Privacy> Cookies from third-party websites => State: un-marked and Cookies => Status I ask myself all the time. But even after deleting all cookies can be found on Google or other sites also do not ask me to accept or decline cookies. Please click on the info page i> Licensing> cookies ... Default is checked and "Allow" is selected by default. Please help me. The threat of malicious cookies is enormous. Ad strange thing I noticed is that when I click on the info page> Permissions Cookies> Allow or block, after leaving the dialogue on the page that automatically adjust the settings to "Allow". I'm sensing something might be wrong. Cookie extensions / add-ons I have installed are: confidentiality, Taco - targeted advertising cookie opt-out, Ghostery, Karma Blocker PhZilla Adblock ... More. Are these extensions cause this problem? Unless you take the trouble to reply. If you see this in the Mozilla Firefox browser and the browser asks for permission to accept or reject cookies you visit, go to Tools> Options> Privacy and tell me the status of the installation of cookies - the last 4 configurations. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment