Friday, February 19, 2010

Pinky How To Get Into The Industry Is My Bowling Grip That Odd?

Is my bowling grip that odd? - pinky how to get into the industry

Hello. I just started going to the bowls. This is my second year, a Leauge CAUE and asked a lot of people look at me strange when I say how I bowl. Ok. I have the ball with your thumb, ring and a fine of not inserted into the holes. I do not put my finger in a hole. I get a little funky twist on the ball and do it well think im going about 200 Avg. But I wanted to get my own ball and found that many stores to tell me it will be difficult to break through and find a place for me. Can someone help me. I can not bowl as you want. How do I get the holes drilled through the base?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a bunch of bowling strange, but what ever you feel its comfortable. I was stunned for several years and I was fired (two finger hook pierced through a 200 + AVG), and not through a hole in my thumb bowling balls. How to find a shop around the ball and tell them that you feel comfortable with them as you would like to bowl and thats how you can be perforated drill drill more or less what you want, such as drilling and possibly legal only need one idea to them.

Post a Comment