Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Merrill Lynch Preferred Stock Should I Trust My Merrill Lynch Advisor Regarding His Recommendations?

Should I trust my Merrill Lynch advisor regarding his recommendations? - merrill lynch preferred stock

Currently I have an important part of my account on each preference share. My advisor at Merrill Lynch, called me and told me of a preferred share of the managed accounts that monitor them. The administrators of this account will also manage a similar fund preferred stock (which has some differences). The Fund is ppsax. One side says that among the investment funds has increased to 1.4%. I did a comparative analysis of differences in the average price of preferred shares my cons fluctuations in the price of investment funds and it seems that my favorite Beat IT stocks during the 181 days of trading him. I think the transition to a managed fund reduced my .. Prices and create more flexibility. I do not want comments on all of his former advisers, not by biased estimate it with L. .. Joined

3 comments:

muncie birder said...

A course fee managed account. Question What is the management fees are? Another question is whether the taxes are on display in all transactions responsible. In general, the answer is yes and that is not appropriate. Consultants are in business to raise money for the company and for themselves. How are you going for a managed account with annual fees would be an advantage for them.

Personally, I'm not used all my research of preference shares on these pages. It's excellent. It also uses an online broker maintaining low costs.

http://www.quantumonline.com/

Sam M said...

There is no doubt that consultants earn their money from fees generated by the customer. However, the good, be called her every few months with Merrill investment ideas that may have legitimate place. If you hear only your advisor once or twice a year, it's time to either a new or go it alone.

sunshine said...

Surely you have reason to be suspicious. The consultant tries not to generate revenue for your business and really worried about you.
To give you a load fund has no current performance of your fund said anything. He thinks you're an idiot. Looking for a new company

Post a Comment