Thursday, January 21, 2010

Arkansas Entrepreneur What Is The Best Major For A Entrepreneur/investor Looking To Deal With Real Estate?

What is the best major for a entrepreneur/investor looking to deal with real estate? - arkansas entrepreneur

I'm transferring to a local community college in Jonesboro, Arkansas State University is my basic courses with approximately 50 hours. I wish I had my entire large stone there, but now I'm at a loss.
Due to my special ability to work without money to afford traditional jobs all told me that the big companies. So that's the plan right now. I like helping people, so I hoped to learn more about a financial advisor. I do not want a situation where it takes years to earn decent money.

I invest my skills in the real estate market right away. But I need insurance to pay a decent start for what I want. I am currently on the way to fund the study, but I'm afraid it's too big for me to get a good job at the university.

So I must continue with a business degree? More specifically, for someone who's duplex / mobile home parks / property would be based on a degree in Finance / Business W will bring, plus the best option?

Thank you all.

4 comments:

MrBizPla... said...

You talk a lot to me ...

I was the same way as you: You have a degree in finance, bought a duplex in the school dropped from the city two years later and bought a quadruplex get a job after graduation by entrepreneurs and start - ups with angel investments and are now a management consultant and I own a few companies myself.

So ... In my view, we think it is on the way to real estate. It is a good investment, especially if you buy live for two years, if you place it. Real Estate homeowners have a lower down payment and longer loan term, provided they are 4 units or less.

With regard to the level of finance ... is by far the best mark, if you are interested in real estate. The analysis of cash flows, the calculation of "net present value and lower case is important to make informed investment decisions on prices that a profit is made.

The problem I have with a level of funding that is not too large, the problem is that the workplace with the views of accounting degrees more appropriate for a financialNALYSIS positions that people with a degree in finance.

I know it sounds crazy, is mainly ... For people who have been trained to read and interpret financial statements do better than people who have been trained as bean counters. Finance is a relatively new field, so I think that will be adopted in the course of time getting stronger and better for the graduates of the program.

Until then, my advice to the amount of funding is obtained, but this is a minor or even stronger double accounting Accounting / Finance (so you) can sit with your CPA. You will never regret it, but these additional classes to the application and interview.

As "good, that pays 30K per year should be no problem (depending on where you live). In 2002 I made 29K a year after I was two years for up to 36K, and then I switched jobs / markets and now 52K (but am also an MBA).

Good Luck
Mr. BizPlan

Aemad said...

No need to get a degree for this kind of thing.

Excel and learn to read so many books, articles, etc., and analytical skills + work hard, you can do something!

The Better Way to Real Estate License B / C is cheaper for it.

Aemad said...

No need to get a degree for this kind of thing.

Excel and learn to read so many books, articles, etc., and analytical skills + work hard, you can do something!

The Better Way to Real Estate License B / C is cheaper for it.

Lydia M said...

Hello,
This is my personal opinion. My husband is a Full Blown contractor. He left a quick guide to the university 1 semester with a degree in accounting to pursue their commercial interests earned. Accounting courses (including attorneys' fees) was the only advantage they have learned. If you stay in school and major in accounting or finance. This applies to every company. If you want to leave, then you trust your instincts. You will probably need time to build a profitable business properly, so do not forget.

Again, a good article on the functions / features is one entpreneur. Good luck with everything!

Post a Comment