Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dog Discolouration Of Mouth Fur Discolouration On A Springer Spaniel?

Fur Discolouration on a Springer Spaniel? - dog discolouration of mouth

Last year, when he went to my brother, his English Springer Spaniel has a clearly defined white fur with brown spots to visit. This year is now about five years ago, I noticed that under my nose, now all the skins are a kind of pink, and I wonder whether this is common in this type of dog. My brother had seen, but I do not think anything about it. No problem, and not by skin color or something to transfer, I'm just not sure why it would be changed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the saliva of the dog stain is lighter skin around the barrel of the dogs and even through the eyes of the tear ducts, to produce tears. I had a Bichon Frize, what has happened over the years. Sometimes barbers are able to reduce the color. You may have good advice for you. If you have any signs of irritation to the area information, then check your vet for allergies or other potential problems.

Anonymous said...

The skin becomes thinner, probably around the snout, showing through the skin.

Anonymous said...

This is the staining of proteins in saliva.

Post a Comment