Saturday, December 12, 2009

Vista Drivers For Creative Extigy Why Can't Vista Install Drivers For My Creative Zen ?

Why can't vista install drivers for my Creative Zen ? - vista drivers for creative extigy

First, I want to tell you that I love my Zen.



But suddenly, when I connect to my laptop, Windows attempts to install a driver. Now I know it is a plug & play and driver 11 are integrated into Vista WMP, and I am sure that this is wrong. I tried and tried not to find but the solution.



When you load the driver denied that says MTP Device Access. What can I do. I tried several times to have the software to load the firmware update. I updated Windows. My cables work well.



People have recommended the use fixup.zip, but the file can not be found. I see the solutions for XP, but not by sight, since one does not directly remove WMP11?



That is my only option to do a clean load of Vista?



Zen is not recognized by my team, so I know it's a problem with my computer.



I tried to go into the Device Manager and the elimination of Zen, and start with it connected, but no joy.



Please helpI want my beautiful Zen working again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment